Cisco 3560 Series Switches
Item added to cartProceed to Checkout Proceed to Get a Quote
Cisco 3560 Series Switches
The Cisco Catalyst 3560 is an ideal access layer switch for small enterprise LAN access or branch-office environments, combining both 10/100/1000 and PoE configurations for maximum productivity and investment protection while enabling the deployment of new applications such as IP telephony, wireless access, video surveillance, building management systems, and remote video kiosks. Customers can deploy networkwide intelligent services-such as advanced quality of service (QoS), rate limiting, access control lists (ACLs), multicast management, and high-performance IP routing-while maintaining the simplicity of traditional LAN switching.
Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series Switches Features
Cisco 3560 Series SwitchesPerformance
- 32 Gbps forwarding bandwidth
- Forwarding rate based on 64-byte packets: 38.7 Mpps (Cisco Catalyst 3560G-48TS, Catalyst 3560G-48PS, Catalyst 3560G-24TS, and Catalyst 3560G-24PS); 13.1 Mpps (Cisco Catalyst 3560-48TS and Catalyst 3560-48PS); 6.5 Mpps (Cisco Catalyst 3560-24TS and Catalyst 3560-24PS); 3.2 Mpps (Cisco Catalyst 3560-12PC) 2.7 Mpps (Cisco Catalyst 3560-8PC)
- 128 MB DRAM
- 32 MB Flash memory (Cisco Catalyst 3560G-24TS, Catalyst 3560G-24PS, Catalyst 3560G-48TS, Catalyst 3560G-48PS, Catalyst 3560-24TS, Catalyst 3560-48TS, and Catalyst 3560-8PC);
- 16-MB Flash memory (Cisco Catalyst 3560-48PS and Catalyst 3560-24PS)
- Configurable up to 12,000 MAC addresses
- Configurable up to 11,000 unicast routes
- Configurable up to 1000 IGMP groups and multicast routes
- Configurable maximum transmission unit (MTU) of up to 9000 bytes, with a maximum Ethernet frame size of 9018 bytes (Jumbo frames), for bridging on Gigabit Ethernet ports, and up to 1546 bytes for bridging of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) tagged frames on 10/100 ports
- 10BASE-T ports: RJ-45 connectors, two-pair Category 3, 4, or 5 unshielded twisted-pair (UTP) cabling
- 10BASE-T PoE ports: RJ-45 connectors, two-pair Category 3, 4, or 5 UTP cabling power pins 1,2 (negative) and 3,6 (positive)
- 100BASE-TX ports: RJ-45 connectors, two-pair Category 5 UTP cabling
- 100BASE-TX PoE ports: RJ-45 connectors, two-pair Category 5 UTP cabling, power on pins 1,2 (negative) and 3,6 (positive)
- 1000BASE-T ports: RJ-45 connectors, four-pair Category 5 UTP cabling
- 1000BASE-T SFP-based ports: RJ-45 connectors, four-pair Category 5 UTP cabling
- 1000BASE-SX, -LX/LH, -ZX, and CWDM SFP-based ports: LC fiber connectors (single/multimode fiber)
- Cisco Catalyst 3560 SFP Interconnect Cable: two-pair shielded cabling, 50 cm
- Management console port: RJ-45-to-DB-9 cable for PC connections; for terminal connections, use RJ-45-to-DB-25 female data-terminal-equipment (DTE) adaptor (can be ordered separately from Cisco; part number ACS-DSBUASYN=)
- Customers can provide power to a switch by using either the internal power supply or the Cisco RPS 2300. The connectors are located at the back of the switch. Note: The Cisco Catalyst 3560-8PC and Catalyst 3560-12PC do not have an RPS port.
- Internal-Power-Supply Connector
- The internal power supply is an autoranging unit.
- The internal power supply supports input voltages between 100 and 240 VAC.
- Use the supplied AC power cord to connect the AC power connector to an AC power outlet.
- Cisco RPS Connector
- The connector offers connection for an optional Cisco RPS 2300 that uses AC input and supplies DC output to the switch.
- The connector supports up to six external network devices and provides power to two failed devices at a time.
- The connector automatically senses when the internal power supply of a connected device fails and provides power to the failed device, preventing loss of network traffic.
- Only the Cisco RPS 2300 (model PWR-RPS2300) should be attached to the redundant-power-supply receptacle.
- Per-port status LEDs: Link integrity, disabled, activity, speed, full-duplex indications, PoE applied, PoE error, and PoE disabled indications
- System-status LEDs: System, RPS, link status, link duplex, link speed, and PoE indications
- Operating temperature: 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)
- Storage temperature: -13 to 158°F (-25 to 70°C)
- Operating relative humidity: 10 to 85% (noncondensing)
- Operating altitude: Up to 10,000 ft (3049m)
- Storage altitude: Up to 15,000 ft (4573m)
- ISO 7779: Bystander position operating to an ambient temperature of 25°C
This Category has no models.