Returns Policy & Procedures
In the event that you need to return goods to us for whatever reason please refer to our terms and conditions and follow our returns procedure, as follows:
- first obtain a Returns Material Authorisation number (RMA) from us by logging on to using the online request form before returning any goods. Goods received without a valid RMA number will not be dealt with but stored until you contact us with the required information.
- quote the item serial numbers and the sales invoice number on which the goods were purchased, so that we can issue a RMA number which shall be valid for a period of fourteen (14) days.
- return the goods to us sufficiently packaged so as to avoid damage in transit, with the original documentation, software and accessories. A valid RMA number should be clearly displayed on the outside of the package. We do not meet the cost of return transit and r shall not be liable for loss or damage whilst in transit to our address.
We cannot process returns without an RMA and invoice number as proof of purchase. Upon receipt of the goods we shall repair or replace at our discretion and shall return the goods to the Buyer's original invoice address. Returned goods received by us which are damaged, incomplete or not originally supplied by us shall not be processed and arrangements for their return to the Buyer, at the Buyer's expense, shall be made.
In the event that the goods are returned and subsequently tested and found to be free of any faults we shall make a minimum charge of £100.00 plus VAT to cover the cost of testing, and the Buyer shall also pay the return carriage charge. No goods shall be returned without payment of these charges. In the event that payment has not been made within 21 days of notification of the no fault found charge, the goods shall be disposed of without any liability to us.
We reserve the right to refuse to restock any goods which have been:
- Supplied in accordance with the Buyers order.
- Returned incomplete.
- Returned not in manufacturers packaging or with defaced packaging.
- Returned in a non-re-saleable condition.
Goods that are returned for restocking will be charged a minimum of 10% restocking fee (mm. £5 plus VAT) and a testing charge of £100.00 plus VAT.